Ganesha chaturthi special modak. Easy way to make Traditional, Authentic Modaks which is nothing but a rice flour dumpling with sweet jaggery and coconut n nuts filling. Learn how to make Ganesh Chaturthi Special – Chocolate Modak – Ganpati Special Sweet Dish Recipe By Ruchi Bharani On this auspicious occasion of. Story in the Padma Purana regarding Ganesha and Modak.
Ganesh chaturthi is a Hindu festival dedicated to celebrate the birth of Lord Ganesha, the son of God Shiva & Goddess Parvathi. Modak is Ganeshas favourite sweet dish. So try these special modal recipes for Ganesh Chaturthi. You can cook Ganesha chaturthi special modak using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ganesha chaturthi special modak
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powderd sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s of for filling.
- You need 5-6 of pistachios.
- It’s 5-6 of almonds.
- Prepare 5-6 of cashew.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need pinch of saffron.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mishri cubes.
To try these Indian desserts at home, read. At the brink of spring and winter every year comes the time to celebrate Ganesha's special festival Ganesh Chaturthi. Modak, Steamed Modak made with mould and handmade modak with detailed step by step recipes. Ukadiche Modak which is steamed modak is specially made during the first day of Ganesh Chaturti to welcome him.
Ganesha chaturthi special modak instructions
- Take a pan add ghee, milk powder, milk and sugar and stir it until thickened.
- Add 1/2 TSP cardamom powder in it. Let it cool down. Roughly chop all nuts and mix with saffron and mishri.Take lemon sized dough or according to your modak mould..
- Press the dough with your fingers and fill the mixture of nuts, and again make a ball,put it in your modak mould and make modak.
Fried modak recipe for ganesh chaturthi festival. The outer covering of the modaks is made from whole wheat flour and the recipe is Modak is sweet dumpling made during Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Fried modak as the name suggests is a fried version of the. Right from the custom of Ganpati Sthapana to The festival is very close to our hearts as lord Ganesha is the most jovial of our gods. Known for his notoriety and fondness of modak, the festival.