Dry fruit mava modak. "Modak " as the name suggests, it is very popular Sweet in Maharastra & Goa. Now a days this delicious recipe is made in whole India. These dry fruit modaks make a great treat to share with family and friends during the festive occasion.
Modaks are sweet dumplings made with rice flour and different types of filling. This dry fruit modak recipe has a mixture of dry fruits, mawa/khoya, poppy seeds & coconut as the stuffing. This is again my mom's recipe. You can have Dry fruit mava modak using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dry fruit mava modak
- Prepare of For modak.
- It’s 2 cup of rice flour.
- You need As needed of food colour(Red,yellow,green,orange ).
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of oil for greasing the pot.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It’s of For modak stuffing.
- It’s 1 cup of mava.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of desicated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mix dry fruits.
- You need 1 tsp of Nutmeg Powder.
- Prepare 1 tdp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milkmaid.
Dry Fruit Modak: A combination of dry fruits and nuts (such as almonds, cashew nuts, pistachios, figs, coconut, dates/jaggery, and roasted poppy seeds) are mixed, and then this mixture is molded into Mawa Gulkand Rabri Modak: The rice flour dumplings are stuffed with gulkand and mava mixture first. Dry fruits modak recipe – A simple rich modak made with dry fruits and nuts base that you can try for ganesh chaturthi. DRY FRUIT MODAK is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi.
Dry fruit mava modak step by step
- Take pan add 2 cup of water and boiled it..
- After boiling add some salt according to taste..
- Then add step by step rice flour into boiling water and steam for 5 min..
- After 5 min pan remove from gas and cool it for 15 min.and make a do.
- Do Equally distributed in four part and add colors add in four DO.
- Then take another pan in low flame add mava and roast in 5 second..
- Then add dry fruits,desicated coconut and milk made and cooked for 5 sec..
- Than add nutmeg and cardemon powder.
- After 5 sec. Stuffing r cool it down.
- Then take four colourfull do and make modak and add some stuffing and make modak.
How to Make DRY FRUIT MODAK. Dry roast the nuts until golden, cool down and transfer to a mixer jar. Grind it to a slightly coarse mixture. This traditional Mawa Modak has a mesmerizing color with a rich and delicious taste! Transfer the mixture onto a plate and let it cool lightly.