Dalgona coffee🍺. Dalgona coffee (Korean: 달고나커피) is a beverage made by whipping equal proportions of instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk. Occasionally, it is topped with coffee powder, cocoa, crumbled biscuits, or honey. Dalgona Coffee is a cold latte drink that comes with a velvety smooth and sweet coffee foam on top.
Dalgona Coffee Is the Internet's Newest Food Trend — Here's How to Make it. Dalgona Coffee – or whipped coffee – as it's sometimes called, is taking the internet by storm. In fact, soon it'll just be called Tik Tok coffee since EVERYONE on the app is making it. You can have Dalgona coffee🍺 using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dalgona coffee🍺
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coffee powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Powdered milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 cup of cold water.
How to make the Tiktok famous Dalgona Coffee + three non-caffeinated recipes! In case you haven't encountered it yet, Dalgona Coffee is a coffee trend that people are currently going crazy over on. Dalgona coffee is like a cappucino turned on its head, with the frothy coffee on top and the milk underneath. For once, the internet was right!
Dalgona coffee🍺 step by step
- Pour your instant coffee, sugar and hot water into a bowl and mix them together..
- Beat with hand mixer or whisk until creamy or light in colour and set aside..
- Mix together your milk and cold water then pour in a glass cup..
- Add the coffee mix to the milk..
- Serve chilled🍺😉.
If you find your Dalgona Coffee a bit too bland, you can always opt to mix it up a If coffee ain't your thing, there's a million things you can do to make it a better day right at the comfort of your own home! Dalgona coffee is named after a famous Korean street candy of the same name-in Korea, they call it ppopgi. The dalgona as a candy is similar to toffee or honeycomb that's placed on a stick, but the.