Tiranga Modak (bappa's special). Happy Independence Day 💐💐 Hello friends today I will share with you Independence special Tiranga Modak. This recipe is so unique & so simple. Casting -Bappa Tejas maske Rudra parab Sachin kondaskar Sairaj naik Tushar talkatkar Manish patkar Bhavesh talvalkar Sushant patkar Parshuram pujari. modakrecipe,swadistrecipesinmarathi, Tiranga Coconut Modak Recipe by Swadist Recipe In Marathi Please Subscribe to my channel 👇 https Tiranga Rava Dhokla Recipe
Modak varieties include mawa, malai, laddu, and kaju varieties. These can be had in a variety of flavours including strawberry. In Frame : Kadhai Paneer Dry Potato Puri Srikhand Mini Batata Vada Fried Modak Jeera Rice Dal Fry Papad. . You can cook Tiranga Modak (bappa's special) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tiranga Modak (bappa's special)
- You need 1 cup of semolina (sooji).
- It’s Half cup of coconut powder.
- Prepare Half cup of sugar powder.
- It’s Half cup of milk Powder.
- You need As required of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 3 drops of orange colour.
- It’s 3 drops of green colour.
These modaks then make their way to Modakam, a restaurant next to Siddhivinayak Temple, that's a go-to eatery for most devotees who visit the temple. "Traditionally, these modaks are prepared by the women in the house. Modak is a favorite Sweet of Lord Ganesha so Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to Everyone May Bappa fullfill all your Dreams. Ganpati Bappa Morya Mangal Murti Moryaaa.. In frame: Bappa Special Modak. .
Tiranga Modak (bappa's special) step by step
- Take a pan, add sooji roast it for 5 mins then add coconut powder again roast it for 2 min.Turn the flame at low..
- Then add milk powder,powdered sugar and mix it well properly.add cardamom powder and step by step add milk and mix it well.then turn off the gas and make modaks in Modak shapers..
- Then mix 1 side white,second side orange, 3rd side green and make it as the flag remains..
- Our tiranga Modak is ready. Then offer it to Ganpati Bappa it's to yummy..
Hamara Tiranga Bollywood Movie: Check out the latest news about Milind Soman's Hamara Tiranga movie, story, cast & crew, release date, photos, review, box office collections and much more only on FilmiBeat. Hamara Tiranga is a Bollywood period drama, directed by Sajeev Balath. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is a flour dumpling stuffed with coconut, jaggery, nutmeg and saffron. Here is a steamed modak recipe.