Real Peach Cobbler.
You can have Real Peach Cobbler using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Real Peach Cobbler
- You need of Fresh Peaches peeled and sliced. (or 4 cans of freestone or 2 large cans or 2 bags of frozen-thawed].
- It’s of sugar or to taste.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- You need of cinnamon.
- You need of pure almond extract.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of pie crust of choice…pre-made boxed [both rolls] or your favorite double crust pie receipe.
Real Peach Cobbler step by step
- Set oven to 400°and butter a glass 9 x 13 pan. Place 1 roll or 1/2 dough in bottom and up sides. Poke holes with fork and bake for 10 min..
- While crust is baking, mix prepared peaches with sugar, cinnamon, almond and cornstarch..
- After pre baking crust, poor peach mixture onto crust. Dot top with pats of butter. Roll out other crust and tear or cut to cover entire top of mixture as much as possible..
- Spread top of crust with additional softened butter and sprinkle with additional cinnamon and sugar..
- Bake for 60 to 75 min or until desired doneness – best browned and crisp. Cool a bit and serve warm with or without ice cream or whipped cream. Husband likes it warm…I like it best cold!.