Maple Dill Pickles.
You can have Maple Dill Pickles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Dill Pickles
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1 quart of vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 1/3 cup of kosher salt.
- It’s 46 ounce of sterilized jar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard seeds.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves, crumbled.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- It’s 8 of whole juniper berries.
- You need 6 cups of sliced cucumbers, washed first.
Maple Dill Pickles instructions
- In a pot heat the water, vinegar, and half the salt, bring to a boil.
- To the jar add the cucumber slices, mustard seeds, dill weed, bay leaves, half the salt, and maple syrup..
- When the vinegar solution has boiled pour over the cucumbers..
- Add the juniper berries. Then Add the lid tightly and shake till the jar contents are mixed well. Be careful the jar and lid will be hot.
- You can put into refrigerator for a minimum of 1 week or put on a shelf and wait 6 weeks. As it cools the lid should seal if not add to refrigerator.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.