Dalgona Coffee Pastries.
You can cook Dalgona Coffee Pastries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dalgona Coffee Pastries
- You need 1/2 cup of maida(all-purpose flour)/aata(wheat flour).
- Prepare to taste of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 of egg (optional).
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla/chocolate essence.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of For cream making.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of water.
- You need 2 tsp of unsalted butter.
- You need as needed of Chocolates for decoration.
Dalgona Coffee Pastries step by step
- In a strainer, mix all the dry ingredients and strain it. Now add beaten egg, essence, oil and milk and whist them well in one direction for abot 7 mins., without any lumps, until you get the following consistency…
- Now place a kadai for pre-heating covering the base with salt and place a stand over it and cover the kadai and pre-heat it for about 7 mins..
- Now grease a cake mould with some oil and place the butter paper over it but it's optional. Again brush with some oil. Now sprinkle some dry flour over it and throw the excess. Now pour the mixture in the mould removing the air bubbles…
- Now bake it for about 25 mins in a low flame, by covering the kadai..
- Now for dalgona coffee cream, take a tsp of coffee powder, a tsp of water and a tsp of sugar and whisk it hard in one direction till it becomes light and frothy as shown in the image below. Keep it aside..
- Now take 2 tsp of unsalted butter and again whisk it hard till it becomes fluffy. Mix it to the dalgona mixture and again whisk them together and keep it aside..
- Now after your cake is done. Let it cool, remove it from the mould and cut the sides of the cake so that you get a square shape as shown below….
- Now cut the cake pieces from between to fill the dalgona cream…fill them with the cream mixture..place another cake piece over it and again cover it with the cream. Decorate it as you wish..
- I hav decorated with some chocolate shavings and tooti-frooti…and your pastries are ready to serve….