Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can have Modak using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Modak
- It’s 1 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 & 1/4 of cup Water.
- You need 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardmom powder.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
- For Filling: Heat a pan, add the grated coconut and jaggery..
- Stir for about five minutes. Add cardamom powder and ghee. Mix well..
- Cook for another five minutes and keep aside..
- For Outer shell: Boil water..
- In a bowl, mix rice flour, pinch salt and 1 tsp ghee..
- Pour the boiled water into the flour and stir till it makes a smooth dough..
- Make small balls from the dough and roll it till smooth in your palms..
- Keep the balls covered with a wet muslin cloth..
- Take a ball and flatten it with your fingers to a round disc..
- Place the modak filling in the centre..
- Bring together all the edges and join them..
- Make all the modaks in the same way and steam it for 15 to 20 mins..
- Now modaks are ready to be offered to lord Ganesh..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.