Peach Cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of Peaches/sliced.
- It’s of cornstarch.
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon.
- It’s of evaporated milk.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of graham cracker crumbs.
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven 375.
- Open canned peachs and drain in colander reserving juice. Mix all dry ingredients together. whisk milk and eggs together. In a small sauce pan combine peach juice and whisk in cornstarch before heating. Slowing heat up and whisk until thickened..
- Grease a 13×9 casserole dish. Combine milk/egg mixture with the flour mixture. if to thick add a bit more milk. combine peaches and thickened juice, pour into casserole. top with batter covering completely. top with crushed graham cracker crumbs..
- Bake approximately 45 minutes . If crackers look like there getting to dark cover with foil. mine didnt. We had this last night with vanilla ice cream..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.