Fried pickles. Today we're making homemade fried pickles! These are crisp breaded dill pickle slices made with no deep fryer required. I've also included a simple zesty dipping sauce in the recipe!
Add half of the pickles to the batter and toss to coat. Fried pickles- love'em, hate'em or meh???? From my polling, it seems most people are "meh". You can cook Fried pickles using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried pickles
- It’s 1 packages of onion ring mix.
- Prepare 1 of dill pickles.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Plinko breadcrumbs.
Whoopty doo, what's the big deal. It sounded dumb, to be honest. Fried Pickles are one of the best eats at the Minnesota State Fair. And with my fried pickles recipe, you can now enjoy this hot and crispy snack at home, whenever you want!
Fried pickles step by step
- Make up onion ring batter. As 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper. Dip pickles coat in bread crumbs. Fry . done in under a minute..
- We like dipping sauce in photo above.
There's only thing better than fried pickles and that's fried pickles dipped in our Roundhouse-Kick Sauce. So, you thought ranch dressing was the end-all when it came to dippable condiments? Sure, fried pickles are good but why all the sudden interest? Well, apparently a popular TV show "Eating fried pickles was a life-changing experience," said "Jersey Shore" cast member Snooki upon. These fried pickle chips were tart, crunchy with just a hint of heat.