Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina.
You can have Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina
- It’s of Aji Amarillo puree.
- You need 3 oz of Aji Ammarillo.
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 oz of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s of Carpaccio.
- It’s 6 oz of Shaved tenderloin of beef.
- You need of Potato Salad.
- Prepare 9 oz of Purple Potatoes, cut and blanched.
- Prepare 1/4 oz of chopped hard boiled egg.
- It’s 1 pinch of small diced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of small dice red onion.
- It’s 1 pinch of small dice dill pickle.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of red wine vinegar.
Beef Carpaccio and Papas Hauncaina step by step
- Combine aji paste, oil and feta in a robo coupe. Set aside.
- Trim tenderloin, wrap in plastic and freeze..
- Combine all all ingredients for potato salad and set aside..
- Shave tenderloin as thin as possible and place on plate..
- Place a spoonful of aji paste on plate next to beef and smear with a spoon.
- Place 3 ounces of potato salad on the otherside next to the beef..
- Garnish with a drizzle of extra virgin oil and fresh cracked black pepper..