Peach Cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can have Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s of For Batter.
- Prepare of All Purpose Flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Prepare of Butter unsalted.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of For Peach sauce.
- It’s of Peach slices.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cinnamon powder to sprinkle.
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler step by step
- Take baking dish.add butter pieces in it & melt butter in oven for a min or two.do not burn. Just melt butter & take out..
- Peel off peach skin,dessed them & cut in slices.pour in pot.sprinkle sugar over peach.add lemon juice & place on medium to high heat..
- Sugar will melt & peech slices are coated in syrup.keep an eye on flame,no need to use spoon as we dnt want slices to break down or mash.just tilt the pot sideways so that peech slices immerse in sugar syrup themselves.do not burn slice or sugar.as slices are caramalized take them off from heat..
- Combine together flour,sugar,salt baking powder in bowl. Mix together.add milk & stirr until dry ingredients are blended in milk & smooth batter is formed..
- When smooth batter is formed. Pour this batter over melted butter in tray.Do Not Stir. Let it stay as it pours in tray.as shown in pic..
- Add caramalized peach slices in tray as well, over batter.Do not stir.sprinkle cinnamon powder over the slices. Bake at 180°c for 30-35 min..
- Do check in between.you can see bubbling butter & batter taking the form of pastry. When it turns golden brown from top & leaves sides of tray.take out from oven. Give rest for 5-10 min.
- Peach Cobbler can be served hot,warm or cool.tastes equally delicious in all forms. Add scoop of icecream of your choice at top & enjoy light refreshing fruit dessert for this festive season..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.