You can have #modak using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of #modak
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of ground almond powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of coarsely ground pistachio.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of milk.
- In a pan add paneer, 3 tablespoon sugar, 1/4 cup almond powder, 2 tablespoon pistachio, 1/2 cup milk powder and 2 tablespoon milk and mix thoroughly..
- On medium heat cook the mixture until its forms like a soft dough. Keep stirring the mixture as it can stick to the bottom. The mixture takes about 2 to 3 minutes to cook. Let it cool for a little while. Shape while its warm. Decorate the modak to your taste..
- Assemble in a cup pastry on top of kalash and decorate with fondant and sweets.