Peach cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can cook Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- You need of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of egg.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of butter(melted).
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of cinnamon.
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach cobbler step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9×13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.