Peach Cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- It’s of sugar, divided.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of fresh peach slices.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- It’s of ground cinnamon or nutmeg (optional).
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Melt butter in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish..
- Combine flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt; add milk, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened..
- Pour batter over butter (do not stir)..
- Bring remaining 1 cup sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; pour over batter (do not stir)..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
- Bake at 375° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Best served warm..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.