Home made cheeseburger soup. Today we are showing you how to make Cheeseburger Soup! I'm really tempted to call it my all-time It normally calls for velveeta cheese but I find a homemade cheese sauce tastes much. Cheeseburger Soup, originally from Taste of Home, is a rich and creamy, cheesy soup with a Velveeta base and a mildly spicy kick.
This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. It's quick and easy, loaded with turkey and potatoes in every bite! I made this as directed and my home of picky eaters all liked it. You can have Home made cheeseburger soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground meat (i say meat because i use a 50-50 blend of beef and venison ground meat).
- Prepare 2 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of campbells garlic cream of mushroom soup..
- Prepare 1 can of sliced mushrooms (large can not the half can).
- You need 1/2 quart of sliced dill pickles.
- You need 1 can of diced tomato.
I will definitely be making it again. I was frantically searching for a similar recipe featured in one of the first editions of Taste of Home. This soup is so velvetey smooth and delicious. I did do it alittle different though.
Home made cheeseburger soup instructions
- Cook ground meat, and can of mushrooms, but season it to taste like you would a burger..
- While the ground meat is cooking, start your soups in a large pot, mix in two cans cheddar, and one can cream of mushroom, and three cans of water (milk changes the flavor too much for me, you can use 2 cans of it in place of the water as directed on the cheese soup if you like).
- Next open and drain the diced tomato..
- Take the 1/2 jar of pickles and give them a bath in a bowl of hot water. Drain and rinse a few times while the soup is thinning out and the meat is cooking. This will dilute the strong taste of the pickles and prevent it from overpowering the other flavors when added to the soup. Chop the pickles before adding them..
- When the meat is done strain off any grease using a colander lined with paper towel. Then add it to the soup along with the diced tomato, and pickle. Simmer on low for about a half hour or until the pickles soften..
I made mine in a crock pot. Top with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger A delicious, rich, broth loaded with beef then topped with bacon and cheese for amazing cheeseburger flavor. I know you are going to love this soup but. Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup is a thick and hearty soup with chunks of ground beef, shredded This Cheeseburger Soup is my favorite soup on the blog. It is also very popular and gets rave Yes I'm back home from Pompano Beach Florida back in Baltic Connecticut am very happy with all your.