Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can cook Modak using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Modak
- You need 1/2 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 3-4 Spoon of Desi Ghee.
- You need 1 Cup of Dry fruits Powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of Dessicated Coconut.
- It’s 1 Spoon of Cardamom Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Kesar ( safforn)Milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of Jaggery.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as needed of Silver Wark for Garnishing.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- For Filling: Take 2 Cup of Dessicated Coconut heat on medium flame for 2 min then add 1 Cup Jaggery into it mix for 5 to 7 min then add 1 Spoon Cardamom Powder,1 Cup Dryfruit Powder 2 Spoon Desi Ghee into it mix well and keep your Modak filling is Ready..
- For Making Dough: Take 1 Cup Water add half Spoon Salt,1 Spoon Desi Ghee, 2 Cup full Rice flour into it mix well switch off the flame Cover it and keep it for 15 min..
- After 15 min knead like a Dough,Soft Dough.
- Now Greased your hands with Ghee take small pieces of Dough Ball, Shape it like Circle, fill the filling then make it like Modak Shape,Make all the Modaks and keep aside..
- Afterwards on Modaks apply Kesar Milk on it and keep the Modaks in a Modak steamer/idli steamer and Steamed it for 15 to 20 min.
- After Steaming all the Modaks again brush Kesar milk over it Garnish with Silver Wark for Decoration.
- Your Delicious Steamed MODAK is Ready to Enjoy 😋🤩.
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.