Chocolate Zucchini Bread. This chocolate zucchini bread is incredibly moist and fudge-like. Chocolate Zucchini Bread I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well.
Plus it's so incredibly delicious and a great way to satisfy your chocolate cravings and. Chocolate Zucchini Bread – Moist, rich, chocolaty and the chocolate chunks inside are melted and create an amazing texture. To print the recipe check the. You can cook Chocolate Zucchini Bread using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Prepare of bread.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, tightly packed into measuring cup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of agave nectar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of shredded zucchini , usually equals one large zucchini.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
And cue the Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread! Step away from the spiralizer while you imagine this: Freshly grated zucchini folded into a flavor-packed quickbread batter studded with chocolate chips. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe! 😉.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread step by step
- In mixing bowl beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Very important to get this amount of time..
- Add oil, agave, vanilla, and beat 3 more minutes..
- In another bowl, sift, cocoa, salt , flour and baking powder..
- Mix dry into wet ingredients until just incorporated..
- Lastly mix on low, zucchini and chips also until just incorporated..
- Grease and flour a loaf pan, pour batter in..
- Cook in preheated 350°F oven for 50 – 60 minutes. Check after 50 by inserting toothpick in center. It should come out clean..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before turning out onto serving dish..
- I melted vanilla chips and drizzled on top..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
This easy Chocolate Zucchini Bread recipe is made with zucchini and loaded with chocolate chips. It's super moist, rich, delicious and oil-free! Moist double chocolate zucchini bread with chocolate chips. You won't even know there is zucchini in this decadent chocolate bread! Let's make a pact to keep a secret?