Peach Cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can have Peach Cobbler using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need of Fresh peaches peeled and cut.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It’s of Cinnamon Powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of topping.
- You need of Flour.
- It’s of Whole wheat flour.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Baking powder.
- You need of Baking soda.
- It’s of Butter.
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Peel and cut the peaches into chunks.
- Add the brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon powder,lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well and pour in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ⁰ c for 10 mins.
- Remove and set aside.
- TOPPING-take the flours,add the sugar,baking powder,baking soda.
- Add cold butter and just rub the butter in the flour till it is crumbly.
- Roughly drop the topping over the peaches and drop the remaining 2 tbsp butter blops over the toppings.
- Preheat the oven at 180⁰ C and bake the Peach cobbler for 40 to 45 mins or till the top turns golden.
- Serve warm.
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.