Scrambled Egg Salad.
You can have Scrambled Egg Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrambled Egg Salad
- It’s 1 dozen of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Butter or enough olive oil to scramble the eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayo, more or less to taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Mustard, more or less to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dill pickle relish, or leave it out.
Scrambled Egg Salad instructions
- This is more of a method rather than a recipe. You can use your own egg salad recipe with this..
- Melt 1/2 stick of butter in a nonstick skillet over med low heat. In another bowl, crack 12 eggs and break them up with a fork. Slow scramble them over med low heat. I do this with a rubber spatula. Gently fold and push the eggs as you cook them. Don't let Let them brown at all. Cook to desired doneness and immediately put in a bowl to cool..
- I've always told my girls, if the skillet is clean when you remove the eggs, you did it right..
- Dress your eggs with all your ingredients and eat it now instead of later..