Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can cook Modak using 10 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Modak
- It’s 1 cup of cocount grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need of For the cover.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sooji.
- You need of Salt pinch of.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 4 tablespoon of milk.
- You need of Oil for frying.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
- Take cocouny jaggery and cardamom powder in pan..
- Turn heat on medium..
- Mix them well..
- And let it cook with stirring continuously..
- And cook it till mixture become semi dry..
- Let the stuffing cool..
- Making dough..
- Take all purpose flour sooji salt in a bowl..
- Add s table spoon of oil. And mix well with fingertips..
- Add milk littel a time and knead into stifg and smootj dough..
- Making friex modak.
- After 10minutezknead the doughonce again..
- Divide it in equal portions.roll each portion in ball and flatten it oit with your plams..
- Take one pressed ball on the rolling board and keep rest covered witb the kitchen towel..
- Rolling it using a rolling pin into 4 inch diameter circle..
- Keep the edges littel thinner than thr centrr part..
- Put some stuffing in the centre apply some milk to the edges witb your finger..
- Do same for all the modaks..
- Heat oil in pan on medium heat for deep frying.oil should be medium hot..
- Fry in the oil till it becomes golden brown and crispy from all the sides..
- Keep moving for even browning..
- Remove it to the papar towel lined plate..
- Let it cool completely before serving..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.