Peanut and Jaggery Modak. Peanut modak made with roasted peanut and jaggery stuffing. This is one of the most delicious Ganesh chaturthi recipes you can try with ease. Dry roast peanuts until golden and aromatic.
This yummy modak is made by mixing roasted peanuts with grated fresh coconut and jaggery. You can find the recipe here. Made by grinding cashew nuts and mixing them with jaggery, these modaks are an absolute delight. You can cook Peanut and Jaggery Modak using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut and Jaggery Modak
- You need 1 cup of roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 2 tbsp of roasted dessicated coconut.
Cottage cheese modaks Steamed modak stuffed with cottage cheese. Traditionally, steamed rice flour modak is stuffed with a mixuture of coconut and jaggery. These home-made vadas are served with a spicy peanut chutney At: Shiv Sena Bhavan, Next. rava modak recipe is very easy and quick to make as it involves no steam cooking.rava modak recipe for ganesh chaturthi with coconut jaggery stuffing. Soak jaggery in warm water(till immersing level) , crush it well.
Peanut and Jaggery Modak instructions
- Dry roast peanuts nicely on low flame and rub between palms and remove it's skin..
- Chop the jagger finely and keep aside..
- Dry roast dessicated coconut on low flame till nice pinkish in colour..
- In a grinder add peanuts and coarsely grind it..
- Add roasted dessicated coconut to it..
- Add finely chopped jaggery also..
- Grind everything together but at intervals otherwise peanuts will release oil and will become like butter.Remove in a bowl..
- Take a modak mould and slightly grease it with ghee and then take small ball of the mixture and press it nicely and fill the modak mould on both the sides.Fold the mould nicely and remove the excess from sides. Fill some mixture from the bottom also and press it nicely..
- Your instant yummy and healthy Modaks are ready..
Then heat it up until it is slightly thick (no string consistency needs to be checked). Rava modak with step by step photos and video. This semolina modak is one of the easiest modak to make and is made with sooji or rava. I recently made this sweet and thought of sharing the recipe with you. The traditional version is made with rice flour and stuffed with coconut and jaggery filling.