Peach Cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s of fruit.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of baking powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of milk.
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Mix 3/4 cup of sugar in a bowl with fruit and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350° and melt the butter in bottom of 9×13 baking dish..
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk. Pour this batter over melted butter in baking dish..
- At this time, add fruit to the top of batter in baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until top of cobbler is browned on top..
- 45 minutes of baking time was perfect in my oven!.
- Serves up great with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.