Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can have Modak using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Modak
- It’s 2 cups of rice flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 1 pinch of salt (optional).
- It’s 1 cup of khoya.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of broken cashews, raisins and almonds.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ghee.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
- Boil water and add a tablespoon of ghee and then add rice flour. Stir it well and cover for 2 minutes. Off the flame..
- After the mixture gets in normal temperature, mix it well with hand and knead it.
- Now in a pan, heat a tablespoon of ghee and roast the crushed/ broken dry fruits..
- Add the khoya, cardamom powder and sugar in the dry fruits and mix well. Off the flame and let it cool.
- Now with the rice flour dough, take a lemon size portion from it and stuff in a flame of Modak to get the shape keeping the middle for stuffing khoya.
- Stuffs tablespoon of the khoya mixture in the middle and close the down portion with little rice dough..
- Now open the mould gently and keep aside for steaming. Repeat the same process with the remaining dough..
- Now heat a steamer with water and place the Modak in it..
- Cover the steamer and let it steam for 15 minutes..
- After the Modaks are steamed, serve them hot..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.