Bappa special Dryfruit modak. In this video we will show you different types of modak mithai we get to buy in the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Have fun watching the video.and do comment. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every month.
This dry fruit modak recipe has a mixture of dry fruits. Modak is Ganapati Bappas favourite sweet dish. To prepare special Moong Dal modak for Ganesh Chaturthi, read on. You can cook Bappa special Dryfruit modak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bappa special Dryfruit modak
- It’s 1 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 cups of Oil.
- Prepare 1 small cup of Jaggery.
- Prepare 2-3 spoons of Coconut powder.
- Prepare as required of Few cashews, almonds, pistachios, raisins, 2-3figs, tutti fruty.
- Prepare As needed of Salt, ajwain.
- It’s 1spoon of sesame seeds.
Modak is a popular sweet dish in the Western part of India. It is said to be the favourite sweet of Lord Ganesha. As Ganesh Chaturthi is almost here, let us learn to make different. Dry fruits, mascarpone cheese, peanut butter, fruit compote, nutella and salted caramel are some of the ingredients combined to make avant-garde and exotic modaks.
Bappa special Dryfruit modak instructions
- Prepare the dough by adding salt, ajwain and 3-4spoons of oil. Keep it aside for 15 mins..
- Mix all the above given ingredients together for filling. Cut the dryfruit into small pieces..
- Make small round shapes by taking small amount of dough..
- Add the filling in it. And make the shape of modak..
- Heat the oil. Fry the modak on a low flame for 10-15mins. Untill it becomes golden brown in colour..
Mini Ribeiro gets five chefs from Mumbai to share unusual modak recipes that can be. About Dry Fruit Modak Recipe: A quick and easy modak recipe, specially made for the joyous festival of Ganesh Chaturthi! On the upcoming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, learn how to make Dry Fruit Modak – a quick and easy to make mawa Modak recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar. Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Modak is sweet dumpling made during Ganesh Chaturthi Festival.