Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly *. Try this kid-friendly cheeseburger casserole, a healthy and delicious alternative to burgers. Once upon a time, I was a kid and my mom ordered one of those old recipe card sets from a cut-out in a magazine. If you're a cheeseburger lover, and the thought of ground beef, tomatoes, pickles and cheese tickles your fancy, then this truly American, comforting Cheeseburger Casserole is for you!
This is a family favorite, even the kids love it and it reheats well 😉PERFECT for leftovers. Before you go check out more of my keto recipes. I keep them simple and family friendly. You can have Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly * using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly *
- Prepare 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Prepare 4 cup of rottini noodles.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 3 of squirt's of ketchup.
- It’s 3 of squirt's dijon mustard.
- It’s 1/2 can of petite diced tomatoes drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need of dill pickles diced.
- It’s of oil.
- It’s of salt pepper.
Cheeseburger Meatloaf Vs Turkey Meatloaf How to Dice an Onion. The key is seasoning your ground beef properly. If you're saying this recipe is bland it's probably because you didn't add enough salt pepper and garlic to your meat. If your a cheeseburger lover this casserole is for you.
Cheeseburger casserole * kid friendly * step by step
- Pre heat oven 350. Boil water for noodles. Add noddles when ready.
- Heat a pan with oil. Saute onions for a couple of minutes till soft and translucent. Add garlic and stir in for a minute. Add meat, stir often and cook till browned. About 7 minutes..
- Grease a baking dish . Mix the cooked noodles and meat together. Add to dish. Sprinkle a cup of cheese on top. Save some cheese for plating. Put in oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add ketchup, mustard, and tomatoes. Turn pan to low and simmer for a couple minutes. About 5. Use more or less of those ingredients, up to you..
- Top with pickles and serve. You can add more ketchup or mustard at the table. Salt pepper to taste.
It's like a big juicy cheeseburger right in a bowl. This casserole is fairly easy to make and can be The base is made with a beef and tomato mixture, combined with a layer of pasta ( any kind will work fine) then topped with mild chedder cheese and. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is everything you need for a cozy winter dinner. Even better, the recipe easily doubles or triples to feed a crowd! The kid loves gum, and she doesn't swallow it or anything.