Quick Peach Cobbler. Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler. Pour peaches with juice over butter. In a bowl, combine flour and sugar.
This peach cobbler makes the perfect quick and easy dessert that I turn to again and again. I love that I can make it using fresh peaches at the peak of peach season and that I can also use canned or frozen peaches just as easily. My Grandmother's Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler includes a double crust and dumplings and is absolutely divine, but does take a bit of time to make. You can cook Quick Peach Cobbler using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Peach Cobbler
- It’s 2-21 oz of cans of peach pie filling.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of self rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon-optional.
- It’s Splash of vanilla- optional.
Less is more when it comes to ingredients! This easy peach cobbler recipe is a simplified way to create an American favorite with fresh fruit and a decadent sponge. It's perfect for your weekday fix and made easy with Bisquick mix. What could be a more perfect ending to a summertime meal than easy peach cobbler?
Quick Peach Cobbler step by step
- Butter baking dish. Melt stick of butter and pour in baking dish..
- Mix milk, sugar and flour. Drain the peaches and add filling to milk mixture. Pour mixture over butter..
- Then dollop spoonful of the peaches randomly on top of mixture. DO NOT MIX!.
- Add to oven and bake for 1 hour til top of golden brown At 350. Enjoy with ice cream..
Savor the flavors of summer with sliced fresh peaches cooking away with butter and spices. The topping can made from pantry ingredients you have on hand and peaches can easily be substituted with any fruit you have depending on the time of year. The tang of the lemon juice paired with the sweetness of the peaches. I created this peach cobbler recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. Because it's so quick and easy, this cobbler can be made in minutes to suit any occasion.