Zucchini Bread. Whether you're looking for a banana zucchini bread, zucchini carrot bread, or just a basic version, Allrecipes has got you covered. This zucchini bread, which I mashed together from several sources, has never failed me. My zucchini bread (though I prefer them in mini muffin form) recipes is virtually the same.
Zucchini bread can be frozen for up to three months. After it is completely cooled, wrap it securely in aluminum foil, freezer wrap, or place in a freezer bag. Thaw the bread overnight in the refrigerator. You can cook Zucchini Bread using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded and drained zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- You need 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of raisens.
The best healthy zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. No, zucchini bread doesn't actually taste like zucchini, instead the shredded veggie adds a lot of How to make a moist, flavorful, and easy Zucchini Bread from scratch! An easy healthy zucchini bread made with wholesome ingredients and two full cups of zucchini.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat..
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat..
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins..
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack..
Ultra moist, Cheesy Zucchini Bread that's out-of-this-world delicious!! This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift! Cheesy Zucchini Bread made with fresh and healthy zucchini, shredded cheddar cheese, and chives is a delicious and easy savory quick bread loved by the whole family. This moist bread has been in the family for as long as I can remember.