Peach Cobbler. Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. You can have Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 4 cups of fresh sliced peaches.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of For Batter:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. Peach Cobbler is a summer favorite — and so EASY! Just mix together fresh peaches and add a simple cobbler topping.
Peach Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 then pour the melted butter into a 13×9 baking dish set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the peaches, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the egg and milk and stir to combine..
- Pour the batter over the butter but do not sit the two together. Scatter the peach mixture evenly over the top and don’t stir them in just leave them as is..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. Peach cobbler is a Southern classic.