Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can have Modak using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Modak
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Kesar in 2 teaspoon of milk.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoon of desi Ghee.
- You need 200 gms of Khoya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of scrapped Coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 2 pinch of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s as needed of Warm water.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- Create a stuffing – Take the Coconut scrap and jaggery and mix them well. Put that in a nonstick pan. Stir the contents under sim flame. Then crush the khoya and sprinkle all over the content. Again stir for 10-15 mins. Add the Cardamom dust to it and keep the content aside..
- Take a big bowl and add water to it and put it on stove. When the water is hot, add 1 tablespoon of ghee, salt, rice flour add to it. Close the lid of the container and switch off the burner. After 10 mins, take out the content and make a dough of it. keep half of the dough aside and with the rest half add kesar to it and mix it well..
- Take a modak mould, add the Kesar dough such that there is enough space to add a small round ball shaped stuffing in that. Then again take a bit of dough to close the opening. Then slowly take out the content. Repeat the step with the other portion of dough (which is a non-kesar)..
- Take a steamer container, add water. Put a plate or a bowl in that (ensure the bowl or plate do not touch the water). Add a layer of ghee to the surface of bowl or plate. Add the raw modaks in that and close the lid. Cook for 10 mins. Your Modak is ready for Ganesh ji..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.