Cheeseburger no bun. Top cheeseburger no bun recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Recent developments that may interest food companies who are considering the formulation of low-carbohydrate food products are discussed. Find the perfect Cheeseburger No Bun stock illustrations from Getty Images.
Naturally, you probably already know how to make a cheeseburger. But because this date deserves to be toasted (food puns for life!) in its full. Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger. You can cook Cheeseburger no bun using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger no bun
- You need of burger.
- It’s 2 lb of ground meat.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s of stuffing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- Prepare 8 slice of dill pickles hamburger chips.
I know I do, once in a while. But most of the time, I'd rather make one of these All have the great tastes of a juicy burger only healthier. And no bun required. * A bunless cheeseburger * Ground beef a la cheese * Cheese on ground beef * Coagulated milk on pulverized dead cow * Ground cow with cheese * Former living being smothered with a. Melt your cheese on the patty after turning it. add pre-cooked bacon bits or slices at this time.
Cheeseburger no bun step by step
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Mix the meat, salt, pepper, and garlic. Set aside..
- Mix the ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, onions, tomato, and cheese. Set aside. You can make it ahead of time just refrigerate..
- Split the meat into five parts. Form pockets Insert the cheese mixture into the center of each one of the sections of meat. Put 2 slices of pickles or more into each pocket amd seal the meat form into burger patties.
- Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Dress it with thousand Island dressing, and dill pickles and chopped onion if you wish. Man orders Cheeseburger with no bun, burger and no other bits and says, "Not sure what I expected". "I ordered a cheese. Cheeseburger no cheese no patty no bun. Who doesn't love a good cheeseburger. I know I do, once in a while.