Stuffing Masala Paan Modak. Paan modak is a delicious modak recipe using betel leaf and rose jam (gulkand). Gulkand is used as a stuffing of paan modak. Please try at home and share your experience with us in the comment section.
Add little bit of Paan Masala and take some Paan Mixture to Oreo Modak/Stuffed Oreo Modak/Oreo Biscuit Modak/Instant Modak Recipe/Ganesh Chaturthi Special. Mukhwas modak / Niropache pan masala modak How to Make Chocolate Paan Modak – Delicious Recipe. मसाला पान सौंफ II Masala Pan Sop II Home made Mouth Freshener II Paan Mukhwas II Dry Fruit pan. You can have Stuffing Masala Paan Modak using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffing Masala Paan Modak
- Prepare 2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of whip cream.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of paan crush.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 tsp of colorful fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of homemade gulkand.
- It’s 3 of fresh beatle leaf.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ghee optional.
- You need 1 tsp of green food color optional.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tuty fruity.
Paan masala is very famous in banaras. It has lots of saffron and supari in it. In this paan, the chocolate and walnut are placed inside sweet modak shaped ball and then It has a maximum number of stuffing materials. Even I challenge that you cannot consume the whole.
Stuffing Masala Paan Modak step by step
- In a pan take milk,now add paan crush and mix well in low to meduim flame.Add chopped beatle leaf.Now add milk powder and bind nicely.Add dessicated coconut,whip cream,ghee,tuty fruity,tose petals and green food color.Now in meduim flame cook till it remove the pan..
- Now take 2 tbsp modak mixture in a plate.Make a stuffing of paan masala.Mix gulkand,fennel seeds and red chopped cherry.Mix nicely..
- Now take modak mixture half in modak mold.Fill the stuffing of paan masala in centre of modak.Then cover it with modak mixture nicely.Remove slowly.Modak mixture is ready to serve after Dinner or lunch..
Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet and made in many Hindu homes during the first day of Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Paan Modak#stuffed #pan #modak Bhog Prasad Ganpati Bappa Morya#delicious #tempting #delish #mouthwatering #yumm #yummy #sweets #sweet #food #ganesha #festival #meal #festive #season #mood #goodvibes #love #indiansweets #indianfoodtales #indianfoodblogger #foodblog. How to make mawa modak-Mawa lovingly shaped into Lord Ganesha's favourite modak – sweet devotion!