Nancy's Potato Salad. This potato salad is like a tradition that we've carried with us and as an Afro-Caribbean family, where potato salad is a touchy subject, Titi Nancy's potato salad always passes the test. This potato salad is a tangy and tastey. Named after my friend Nancy who gave me the recipe.
Place the sliced potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Nancy's Chopped Salad Adapted mostly from The Mozza Cookbook by Nancy Silverton, Matt Molina and Carolynn Carreno, brought to my attention by Gluten-Free Girl (thanks!) I realize that chopping. Potatoes can be peeled or unpeeled depending on your preference. You can cook Nancy's Potato Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nancy's Potato Salad
- You need 3 lb of potatoes, peeled, cooked, and cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 6 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped dill pickle.
- You need 1 of * DRESSING*.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of real mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/4 cup of prepared yellow mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried dill weed.
This creamy salad is made with red potatoes, which give this dish–chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg. This potato salad uses a traditional Greek oil-lemon dressing. Delicious and easy, patatosalata A resident of Greece, Nancy Gaifyllia is a cook who writes about the country's regional specialties. A comforting, warm and filling side, this German potato salad uses Yukon gold potatoes, chopped bacon, grainy mustard and chives.
Nancy's Potato Salad step by step
- Boil potatoes until just done. Do not overcook as you will end up with mashed potatoes..
- While potatoes are cooking prep your other ingredients: chop your onion, pickles , and peel and chop your eggs. Mix up all the dressing ingredient..
- When potatoes are cooked, drain them in a colander, rinsing them with cold water to stop the cooking process. Let cool. When cool, cut the potatoes into bite sized cubes. Mix everything together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Serve and Enjoy! (:.
Our all-time favorite Potato Salad Recipe – it's simple, flavorful and filled with chunks of potatoes, eggs and olives! It's the perfect addition to any BBQ or picnic and is so creamy and tasty. A potato salad recipe is perfect side dish to serve at a picnic or barbecue – choose from a mayonnaise-loaded version or a Jersey Royals in a simple dressing. Looking for an easy potato salad recipe? Raisin Potato Salad is an Internet Slang term to describe unnecessary actions taken by white people, usually adding their spin on examples of black popular culture.