Modak. Modak recipe with step by step photos. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Chaturthi festival. Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Khajur Modak For Ganesh Chaturthi, Malai-Rose-Gulkand Modak Instant Malai Rose Gulkand Modak, Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould. You can cook Modak using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Modak
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder,.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milkmaid (can take more or less as per taste).
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of warm milk with few saffron/kesar strands,.
- You need pinch of eliachi powder.
- It’s 1 tbspn of ghee.
- It’s 1 of modak mould.
- You need 1 Pinch of turmeric or haldi for yellow modak.
- Prepare 1 Pinch of orange colour for orange modak.
How to make Modak: To prepare the filling, combine coconut, milk and jaggery or sugar, mix well. Modak are sweet treats that are popular in Western India, especially Maharashtra where I grew up. Her signature Tri Color Modak are made by shaping the outer covering with colored dough. Download Modak Font · Free for commercial use · Modak is a Free and Open Source, Heavy-Chubby Devanagari-Latin display typeface.
Modak step by step
- On med-low flame in a pan add ghee, milkpowder, milkmaid, kesar milk, elaichi and pinch of haldi or orange colour. Dont add haldi or orange colour if you want to make white modak..
- Mix all the ingredients well..
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. It should turn into soft dough consistency and then turn off the flame..
- Let it cool so that it's not as soft as before and can hold shape. Apply ghee on hands and inside the mould. Take a small part of dough and insert in the mould. Press well to get desired shape..
- You can add or reduce quantity of milk powder. As per milkpowder the quantity of milkmaid will increase or decrease. Milk is little and eliachi is just a pinch so that stays the same..
- You could also merge 2 colors together..
The design started off as one of our heavy hand sketched. Modak is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. For faster navigation, this Iframe is preloading the Wikiwand page for Modak. To start with as I mentioned earlier these are gluten free amazing succulent healthy sweet version of otherwise deep fried ones… Lets start with the ingredients. Download Modak stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.