Easy peach cobbler. This easy peach cobbler recipe is one of our most popular desserts and is the pefect ending to any summertime meal. This easy-to-make dessert features canned peaches, so it can be enjoyed year-round. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Peach Cobbler.
This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! You can have Easy peach cobbler using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy peach cobbler
- It’s 1/2 C of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 C of flour.
- Prepare 1 C of sugar, or 1/2C white, 1/2C brown.
- It’s 1 C of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 6-7 of peaches, peeled and sliced, or 1 15oz can- drained.
For a taste of the South, bake Trisha Yearwood's Easy Peach Cobbler recipe from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network. Serve it topped with whipped cream. Fresh summer peaches are covered with a pillowy cream biscuit topping for the easiest-ever Southern peach cobbler. How To Make Easy Peach Cobbler with Fresh Summer Peaches.
Easy peach cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour the melted butter into a lightly greased 8"×8" baking dish..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and milk in a bowl to combine. Pour the batter over the melted butter. Do not stir..
- Place the peaches on top of the batter and bake for 30 minutes. Now stir the mixture to get well combined. Bake for another 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with vanilla ice cream! Yummy.
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe: Whenever my mom and dad visit they like to come the "back way" to avoid traffic. This backway takes them right through a little Texas town called Fredericksburg. If you ask people what they love the most about summers in the South, more than likely "fresh fruit cobblers" will be in your list of top five answers. An easy peach cobbler recipe that can be whipped up in an instant for dessert. Reserve half of the heavy syrup.