Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs. Whisk egg substitute, egg, green onions, pepperoni slices, and garlic powder together in a bowl. OMG – who knew eggs and pepperoni could make such a wonderful combination! This was so good and what a great way to liven up scrambled eggs.
As a result, the egg white becomes. This Pepperoni Italian Chopped Salad recipe comes together in minutes, and makes a great side dish or entree. I'm sharing the recipe for this Pepperoni Italian Chopped Salad today over on the ALDI blog, who happen to also make some pretty fabulous pizzas that you can take home to bake yourself. You can cook Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs
- It’s of salad.
- It’s 3 large of marbled tea eggs, see attached recipe.
- It’s 1/4 lb of pepperoni.
- It’s 2/3 cup of ripened black olives.
- It’s 1 large of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 large of kosher dill pickle, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of dried cherries.
- Prepare 1 head of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seedless grapes , I used red grapes.
- It’s of dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kosher dill pickle juices.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chive oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sweet basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
Tea-marbled eggs, a Chinese staple, become a sophisticated hors d'oeuvres when made with quail eggs and smoky tea. To turn the eggs into a sophisticated hors d'oeuvre, she soaks hard-boiled quail eggs in smoky Lapsang souchong tea and serves them with three different salts. Chinese tea eggs were one of my favorite snacks growing up. Yes, while you might have been snacking on chips or cookies, back in China, we The tea eggs have a beautiful marbled surface.
Pepperoni salad with marbled tea eggs instructions
- Slice the eggs, olives and cherries. Set aside. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339409-marble-tea-eggs.
- Peel and remove seeds from the cucumber. set aside. Dice pickle..
- Remove casing.Slice the pepperoni thinly on a bias. Slice the lettuce..
- Layer all the ingredients for salad together..
- Mix all the ingredients of dressing together. Add to salad serve, hope you enjoy! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364257-chives-oil-homemade.
Remove from heat, drain and soak eggs in cold water to cool. Recipe in english: marbled tea eggs Recept in het Nederlands: Chinese thee eieren. This is my idea: make egg salad with them! I mix the eggyolks with some mayonaise until smooth and runny. Then add the eggwhites cut into cubes.