Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich.
You can have Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich
- It’s 12 oz of can of tuna (drained).
- You need 1 of Soft boiled egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dill pickle relish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Real Mayonaise.
- You need 1/4 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
Savory Tuna Fish Sandwich step by step
- Drain the liquid from tuna and empty in mixing bowl..
- Chop 1 soft boiled egg and add to the bowl..
- Mix in dill relish, walnuts, and mayonaise. Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste..
- I like to serve this on toast with a slice of tomato and cheese. This tuna sandwich is savory and meaty. It's the only way I eat Tuna fish..