Choco Coconut Modak (Ganesh Puja Special (Modak)Without Mould. Some people also make these for the Sankasti chaturthi puja every month. Choco Coconut Modak is an interesting yummy choco-nutty variation of traditional modaks. Learn how to make/prepare Choco Coconut Modak by Silver Warq as required (cut into half inch squares).
Modak is a favorite sweet of the family too. Take a ball and flatten it with your fingers or on your palms, to a. Ingredients for Choco Coconut Modak Recipe. You can have Choco Coconut Modak (Ganesh Puja Special (Modak)Without Mould using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Coconut Modak (Ganesh Puja Special (Modak)Without Mould
- Prepare 2 Cup of Of Grind Fresh Coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted Chocolate.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk Mard (Candenesed Milk).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Mix Dry Fruits.
- You need as required of badam,Kaju,Akhrot or Pista.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Cardamom Powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut Powder For Top Of Modak Coating.
Press each portion in a modak mould. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is a flour dumpling stuffed with coconut, jaggery, nutmeg and saffron. Here is a steamed modak recipe.
Choco Coconut Modak (Ganesh Puja Special (Modak)Without Mould instructions
- Start this recipe First take a big mixsing bowl and add into Fine grind Coconut with add dryfruit,cadiamom powder an little mix it.
- Now add melted chocolate or milkmard and again good mix it well.
- Next Put the small position in modak mix an Use the hand or ready for modak shapeor cot the Coconut Powder,Just rest For10Mints In Freeze.
- Madak The All property done garnish for Some Chocolate pieces and Flowers,Ganesh jiko bhog lagaye and Yummy choco coconut Modak are serve it.
Instant Rawa Modak ( Gulkand and Cinnamon-Coconut Flavour) without Mould, Instant Chocolate Coconut and Gulkand Coconut Modak Recipe in Saffron Coconut Modak (Kesar Nariyal Modak) Modak is a popular Maharashtrian delicacy which is relished during the Ganesh Chturthi due to Lord. White chocolate, paan, cream, colour green, colourful sprinklers. Melt the chocolate and add colour. Crush the paan and add cream. Pour the chocolate in modak mould then add paan filling again pour chocolate.