You can have Tuna Melt using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Melt
- It’s 1 can of Tuna.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayo/Miracle Whip.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 2 slice of Wheat or white toast.
- It’s 6 slice of Dill pickles.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese or slice of American cheese.
Tuna Melt step by step
- Mix tuna, mayo, salt, vinegar, mustard, and pickles until well blended..
- Toast bread with butter in a skillet (or use a sandwich maker.) if using skillet brown bread and fill the sandwich with tuna mix. Add cheese. Use second piece on top and flip to brown other side. Makes 1 or 2 hot sandwiches..