You can cook Carrot Modak using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Modak
- It’s 2 cup of Grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milkmaid.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Roasted Pista and Badam.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ghee.
- It’s 2 cup of Rice flour.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
Carrot Modak step by step
- Heat the Pan add ghee and grated carrots saute for few minutes add milk saffron cook till raw smell goes out add milkmaid and sugar mix well and Cook for few minutes add cardamom powder and roasted Badam and pista mix and allow to cool. Stuffing is ready..
- Boil the water in the thick bottom vessel add pinch of salt and oil, add rice flour mix well and Cook for few minutes. Allow to cool down. Knead the dough, make small portion and flatten fill with carrot halwa close the edges make a shape of Modak or can use Modak mould. Arrange Modak s in Idli plate..
- Steam for 5 to 6 minutes in the cooker or Idli steamer. Allow to warm serve with 🍯 honey..