Biscuit Modak. Wishing all you a happy Ganesh chadhurti ! Here I am starting my modak preparation for lord ganapathi with biscuits. Chocolate biscuit modak,modak,modak recipe, Maharashtrian recipes,dessert, instant sweet recipes, Ganesh chaturthi recipes,latest recipes, chocolate recipes.
Modak recipe has basically many variations within it. Oreo Modak is my new version On the coming occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. I have try to make Everyone likes Modak & Oreo Cookies. You can cook Biscuit Modak using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Biscuit Modak
- It’s 75 gram of white choclate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of creamy fudge sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk.
- You need 200 gram of digestive biscuit finely.
- You need of powdered in processor.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped pistachios.
- It’s of Few drops orange extract.
- It’s of For garnishing:-.
- It’s of Rose petals.
- It’s of Some chopped pistachios.
- Prepare of Some silver or gold dust.
Hope Lord Ganesha & all of you like my new version of Oreo. Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Chocolate modak recipe – Delicious, rich modaks made with milk solids, sugar and cocoa.
Biscuit Modak instructions
- In a pan heat 2 tablesppon milk and fudge sauce. Once boiled add white chocolate and keep stirring as white chocolate can stick and burn easily. Once chocolate dissolved switch off gas and add biscuit powder and mix well..
- Transfer in a grease proof tray and let it cool for couple of minutes. Add 1 tablespoon of ghee and chopped nuts and orange extract and mix. Make small balls while its warm and make modak using mould. You can also make different shapes..
- You can make a square and make a dent with rolling pin and garnish with pistachios nuts and press again with rolling pin and sprinkle some rose petals. With a brush add some silver dust round the edge. I have used pink and silver edible colour. You can make any shapes you like and add caramel sauce instead of toffee. If you do not want to use any sauce use same amount of condensed milk..
These will be a great treat to kids during Ganesh chaturthi. Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Modak is sweet dumpling made during Ganesh Chaturthi During the festival, I make steamed modak and Patholi (stuffed rice sweet). Right from rich kesar modaks to the toothsome chocolate modaks, here are some easy recipes you can try out this Ganesh Chaturthi to whip up some delectable modaks. Modak is a Maharashtrian sweet dish usually served on Ganesh chaturthi.