Boondi modak. Special Boondi Modak Step By Step – Hello, Friends Welcome back to "Deepti Mishra Kitchen, " and I am your Host, Deepti Mishra. So Please let's Start how to. In Indian culture when we are happy and want to celebrate our happiness the only thing which comes to our mind is "Laddoos".
MM Mithaiwala, Mumbai's biggest mithai and nashta superstore, is all set to welcome the Lord with mouth-watering varieties of modak, including Chocolate Mawa Modak, Khoprapak Modak. Backed by profound experience of our experts, we are an unparalleled name engaged in providing high quality assortment of Raita Pudina Boondi. Boondi is an Indian dessert made from sweetened, fried chickpea flour. You can cook Boondi modak using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boondi modak
- You need 1 cup of Besan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mitha soda.
- You need 11/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Oil.
- It’s 2 2/3 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Orange colour.
- You need 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 5 of green cardamoms.
- Prepare 5 of cashewnuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Watermelon seeds.
Being very sweet, it can only be stored for a week or so. Due to the need for preserving food in arid regions of Rajasthan. The boondi ladoo recipe is easy simply because it requires fewer ingredients. All you have to do is master the art of making ladoos.
Boondi modak step by step
- PREPARATION OF BOONDI In a bowl add all dry ingredients and mix properly. Now add water to it. Add little water at a time and mix. It should be of medium thick consistency batter like idly batter. Too runny batter will make boondi flat and too thick batter will create a tail for the boondi..
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add 2 tbsp of ghee to it. Ghee will add a beautiful smell to the boondi. Keep a holed ladle or perforated ladle or jhara on it. With a spoon add some batter on the ladle and slowly spread with a spoon. Fry the boondis till crispy. The best time to remove the boondi is when oil stop sizziling. Repeat the process to make the boondis..
- PREPARATION OF MODAK Brake the cashews in small pieces and keep aside. In the same oil fry the waterfront seeds, broken cashew seeds and raisins and add to the fried boondis..
- Peel and deseed green cardamom and make a smooth powder and keep aside..
- Add sugar and water to a kadhai and keep it on gas. Allow the sugar to melt first. Then cook the sugar syrup up to 1 thread consistency. Switch off the gas and keep aside..
- In a big mixing bowl add fried boondi and other ingredients. Then pour the sugar syrup to it. Also add cardamom powder and ghee to it and mix. Let the boondis soak all the sugar syrup. Let it stand for 10 mins..
- Now grease the modak mould and keep aside. After 10 mins mash the boondis a bit. Now stuff the mould. There shouldn't be any gap while stuffing. Carefully remould the modaks and place on the table. Do same with all the boondis. Keep the modaks in fridge for 45 mins to set. Boondi modaks is ready to serve.
Boondi Ladoo is a popular mouthwatering dessert and must to have at all special occasions all over India. Boondis are very small, round deep-fried balls that have been soaked in fragrant sugar syrup. Browse Modak pictures, photos, images, GIFs, and videos on Photobucket. the modak makers! To prepare Sweet Boondi/Meethi Boondi Recipe, take gram flour/besan in a sifter and sieve it. In a Mixing bowl, mix gram flour, baking soda with water.