Dill Pickle Soup.
You can have Dill Pickle Soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill Pickle Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped white onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- You need 1/2 cup of plus 1 tablespoon all purpose flour.
- It’s 5 cup of water.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dill pickle juice ( from the pickle jar).
- You need 2 tsp of dried dill weed, crushed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream or whipping cream or milk.
- Prepare 1 of salt and white pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 large of dill pickle, cut Julienne.
Dill Pickle Soup instructions
- in a large soup or stcl pot, over medium heat melt butter.
- add onion and cook until soft..
- add wine and continue to cook until almost all liquid evaporates..
- reduce heat to low and whisk in flour ( do not let it brown) until it os combined..
- add water and pickle juice, whisking or stirrring into the flour mixture..
- bring just to a slow boil, stirring constantly, until soup slightly thickens..
- add dill weed..
- stir in cream, season with salt n white pepper..
- remove from heat..
- serve in bowl and garnish with Julienne dill pickles.