Samosa Modak. SIDDHMURTI (LABEL) Plastic Samosa Kachori, Cultlet, Modak Gujiya Pie Mould Maker https amosa maker, samosa maker, dumpling maker machine, dumpling steamer, dumpling mold Walmart. Samosa Recipe video – Aloo Samosa Recipe – Punjabi Samosa recipe. Meethe Samose – Mawa stuffed Samosa – Sweet Samosa – Khoya Samosa.
Your Samosa stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. You can cook Samosa Modak using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Samosa Modak
- You need as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s handful of Peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s to taste of Red chilli powder according.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 3 of Boiled Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tspc of Roasted Cumin powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Carom Seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
Are you tired of eating sweet Are you ready to bring Vinayak home? Learn step by step on how to make Modak this Ganesh Chaturthi on Times Food. Find all ingredients and method to cook Modakam along with preparation & cooking time. Le modak (en marathi : मोदक et en japonais : 歓喜団) est une douceur d'origine indienne populaire dans de nombreuses régions de l'Inde en particulier au Maharashtra.
Samosa Modak instructions
- Heat 3 tsp of oil, add 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds add 1 small ball of peanuts, add 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste..
- Now add 1/4tsp of Garammasala powder, 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder and Red chilli powder according to taste..
- Now add 1/4 tsp of coriander powder and cook for 20 seconds. Now add boiled and mashed potatoes..
- Now mix well. Add a bit of roasted cumin powder, Add salt per taste and mix well properly..
- Nie add three tsp of oil, add water required and make doe. Make the doe a tight doe..
- Now take small portion and roll it with a rolling pin. Now brush a bit of water with your hands on sides. Now pinch the doe make pockets as given in picture..
- Now add the potato stuffing in it and make shape like modak.
- Now heat oil in a kadai and fry till golden brown and serve hot with favourite chutney /sauce.
La garniture sucrée à l'intérieur d'un modak se compose de noix de coco fraîchement râpée et de jagré. It begets him the moniker modakapriya (one who likes modak) in Sanskrit. Find Samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. The rolled samosa pastry should look like this.