You can cook Oats Modak using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Modak
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of jaggery.
- You need 1/4 cup of walnuts.
- You need 3 tablespoon of ghee.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of coarsely ground or slivered.
- It’s of pistachio and almonds.
Oats Modak instructions
- In a pan dry roast oats for about 3 minutes. Let it cool completely. In a food processor add the oats and walnuts and grind to fine powder. Add the jaggery and pulse until its incorporated with oats and mixed thoroughly..
- Remove in a bowl and add nuts. Now add ghee and mix thoroughly to binding texture. If the mixture looks dry add more ghee. Mixture is ready. Using a mould make modak..