Mawa modak. Mawa modak recipe with step by step photos – These tasty modaks are made with minimal ingredients which is mawa/khoya (evaporated milk solids), sugar and cardamom powder. Milk powder modak is a mouth watering treat with its unique taste and texture. Preparing Mawa modak at home is not at all time coonsuming.
Divide the mixture into sixteen equal portions and shape into modak. Rich and luscious, the Mawa Modak is a melt-in-the-mouth treat, which puts Festive Occasion like Ganesh Chaturthi is the time to make umpteen varieties of Modak like Shrikhand Modak , Chocolate. Mawa modak stuffed with dates and nuts mixture is a perfect modak recipe for the Ganesh Chaturthi festival. You can have Mawa modak using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mawa modak
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need Pinch of Saffron.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 2 tbs of ghee.
In Maharashtra, the modak made from mawa (khoya) is known as 'Khavyache modak'. Cook up this homemade Mawa Modak for quick surprise for your loved ones." This traditional Mawa Modak has a mesmerizing color with a rich and delicious taste! Mawa Ke Modak: Modak is the most lovable sweet of Lord Ganesha that's why it is used for their indulgence. In this way, Mawa Ke Modak is ready for indulgence.
Mawa modak step by step
- Take a pan and heat it add 1tbs of ghee then add the milk to it. In other side soak the saffron in 2tbs warm milk..
- When milk will come to one boil add the soaked saffron to it. It will give a nice colour. Then add the sugar to it. Mix it well..
- After that add the milk powder to it and mix it till it will comes to a thick consistency. Switch off the gas and transfer it to another plate. Add 1tbs ghee and mix it for 2min with a spatula..
- Then take a modak mould and give add a small portion to it and give the modak shape. Your mawa modaks are ready..
Mawa Modak Recipe Milk Powder Modak Recipe. Do you always prefer bringing ready made Mawa Modaks during Ganpati? Also learn how to make Chocolate & Kaju Kesar Modak. Modak is a popular Indian sweet dish / dessert made during..mawa modak recipe by Cooking Indian Vegetarian food, Village food, Street food chocolate mawa how to make besan modak in hindi kaju mawa modak yellow modak recipe in hindi fried modak. This is "MAWA MODAK FOR GANESH UTSAV IN MUMBAI – MM MITHAIWALA" by urmish on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.