Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋.
You can cook Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋 using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋
- You need 12 inch of skillet homemade cornbread.
- It’s 10 of homemade biscuits.
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken boiled and chopped.
- It’s 6-8 of boiled eggs chopped.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion minced.
- You need 5-6 stalks of celery sliced.
- You need 10 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 6-8 of medium dill pickles petite diced.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 12 oz of can evaporated milk.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of pickle juice.
- It’s 1/2 oz of rubbed sage.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of and 1 tsp ground thyme.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Slap ya Mama cajun seasoning.
- It’s 5 of heaping wooden spoonfuls of Hellman's mayonnaise.
- You need of Big foil pan.
- You need of Cooking spray.
Thanksgiving Dressing (Southern Country Style) 😋 step by step
- Make the cornbread the day before.
- Make the biscuits the day before.
- Boil the eggs, cool, peel and chop then set aside Boil extra if you want to make deviled eggs.
- Boil the chicken reserving broth, cool, then pick meat off bones, and chop.
- Mix the sugar with the diced dill pickles and set aside.
- Sauté the sweet onion, celery, and green onions in butter.
- Crumble the biscuits and cornbread in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix by hand or with a spatula in a super sized bowl.
- Grease your pan with cooking spray and spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350 for an hour or more depending on your oven.
- It is MOIST and this recipe makes one Big ole pan of dressing !! ENJOY 😋.
- The finished product Made it again for Thanksgiving 2018 😄😋.