Pooran modak. It is prepared in various ways. But modakam recipe filled with Pooran is really delicious & tasty. Easy Puran Modak Recipe For Ganesh Chaturthi Festival.
Mothagam/ Modak recipe is a must to do for Ganesh Chaturthi. It can be prepared with chana dal pooranam or coconut pooranam. I make coconut pooran mostly for Kerala ila ada or puran poli. You can have Pooran modak using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pooran modak
- You need 1 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of meida.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamon powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of water to cook the dough for stuffing.
- You need 1/4 cup of Shredded coconut.
- You need 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for fry.
Modak Recipe, Learn how to make Modak (absolutely delicious recipe of Modak ingredients and cooking method) About Modak Recipe Modakam Recipe: Lord Ganeshas favourite, modak sweet is. Fried modak recipe that you can make for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival. Fried modak as the name suggests is a fried version of the steamed modak and much easier to make than the steamed version.
Pooran modak instructions
- Sock chanadal for 2 — 3 hour. pressure cook them with 1/2 cup of water to make very soft..
- In a mixer grinder grind the cook dal to fine paste. Use little milk or water if nessary to make the paste. Transfer the paste to a heavy bottomed pan..
- Add 2 tbsp of ghee to cook in middium heat. Stir continuously or mixer will stick to the bottom of the pan..
- Add 3tbsp of sugar and 2 tbsp milk powder continue to cook in medium low heat bt stirring constantly. Add cardamom powder. When ghee roasted aroma emits from the mixer add 2 cup hot water and whisk vigorously.
- Make a dough of maida like a purii dough..
- Start making a modak now.take a small lime size portion of the dough need a little smooth and make a puri size circle. Take a puri in a palm and make a patty by pressing in between in ur plam. make a cavity by pressing with fingers and stuffed 1 tsp or little more pooran filling in the cavity..
- Make some folds in the edges on the patty and slowly try do accumulate. The in the center by pressing with your palm and finger..
- Now heat a oil in a pan and deep fry modak. In a medium colour..
- Now it's njoy ganesh's prasad..
View Details » Send Enquiry ». View Details » Send Enquiry ». Шан Клиффорд, Taheen Modak, Mawaan Rizwan, Шон Кнопп, Stephen McGowan, Керри Говард. Rava modak recipe for Ganesh chaturthi – Simple, quick and easy modak recipe for beginners. Modak or modakam can be made with many kinds of stuffing like dal jaggery, sweetened coconut, dry. Modak is a Maharashtrian sweet dish usually served on Ganesh chaturthi.