My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs. My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs. One of my favorite plays is Lorraine Hansberry's "A Raisin In The Sun." One of the truest lines in the play is when Mama tells the neighborhood association. Ingredients Cabbage White Onion Carrot Ketchup Mayonnaise Hotdog Rolls Salt Pepper Hotdog Follow me on my social media accounts Следующее.
Chef Alex Guarnaschelli reveals the best fried thing she ever ate: deep-fried hot dogs. These wieners from Rawley's Drive-In restaurant in Fairfield, Conn., are fried and then finished off on the. Peel away outer layers of cabbage, rinse under cool running water. You can cook My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Hotdogs ◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2 pounds of your favorite hotdogs.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of large carrot.
- You need 1 pound of finely shredded coleslaw.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆ Garnish ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 2 of kosher whole dill pickles each person.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare of as needed vegetable oil.
Slice the stem end off of the cabbage. Place cabbage on end, cut in half, then cut each half into quarters. Toss together the cabbage, carrot, onion, bell pepper and mustard in a heatproof mixing bowl. Combine the vinegar, dark brown sugar, salt, pepper and hot sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat.
My ultimate coleslaw with deep fried hotdogs instructions
- Deep fry the hotdogs set on paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Shred the apples peelings also, but not the core. Add lemon juice and mix..
- Shred the carrot and add to apple.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, salt and pepper..
- Mix together.
- Almost done. Just add you pickle to it and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Learn how to cook great Deep fried battered hotdogs. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Deep fried battered hotdogs recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Deep fried battered hotdogs recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Chef Alex Guarnaschelli reveals the best fried thing she ever ate: deep-fried hot dogs. These wieners from Rawley's Drive-In restaurant in Fairfield, Conn., are fried and then finished off on the.