Ukdi che modak. Ukadiche Modak is a Maharashtrian delicacy made with steamed rice flour and a sweet coconut filling laced with nutmeg, cardamom and saffron. Ukadiche modak is one of the most popular modak variety made during Ganesh Modak is Bhagwan Ganesha's favorite sweet and made in many Hindu homes during the. Modak Modak is a sweet dumpling made with rice flour stuffed with jaggery and coconut.
How to Make Feisty Ukdi Che Modak. For the filling: Combine the coconut, sugar, and cardamom Traditionally, a vessel called the modak patra is used to steam the dumpling. Learn step by step how to make Ukadiche Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi on Times Food. You can cook Ukdi che modak using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ukdi che modak
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice flour.
- It’s 1 cup of grated jaggery.
- You need 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix dry fruits.
Find all ingredients and method to cook Ukadiche Modakam along with preparation & cooking time. Ukadiche Modak is an Indian sweet dumpling made during the festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. It is made from steamed rice flour, stuffed with jaggery & coconut. Ukadiche Modak for Ganesh Chaturthi Festival.
Ukdi che modak instructions
- Heat water with a pinch of salt bring to boil,add flour, stirring continuesly to prevent lumps,cover and cook few minutes.
- Meanwhile we make stuffing for modak,heat non-stick pan add coconut and grated jaggery mix together and cook till golden brown add, poppy seeds,cardamom powder,dry fruits stuffing is ready.
- Now remove flour in a plate and make soft dough, divine the dough into equal parts and start to roll with your palms make round like bowl,place stuffing in centre pleat and close the edges.
- Now heat steamer with enough water,place modak in a plate and staem 10 minutes,ready to serve with ghee.
Ukadiche Modak is a sweet delight made with flour, coconut, jaggery and ghee. These cute and yummy modak are the special treats to celebrate several occasions and. Modak (Marathi: मोदक; Japanese: 歓喜団) is an Indian sweet popular in the states of Maharashtra and Goa and in the Indian region of Konkan. How to make Ukdiche Modak-Lord Ganesh loves these little steamed dumplings. Place the modak on a perforated plate in the steamer and steam for ten to twelve minutes.